Monday 2 November 2015

eniGMA

Insight Acquired
 Error in Playback
  Beginning Playback
   Record: 5-18-9-19

Faceless stood before us. His mask gone, distortions spread out from him like wings and his face hurt to look at. When he spoke his voice was grating and shifted wildly in pitch and tempo.

"I am The Glitch. I am That which existed before your universe and that which will exist afterwards. You are, but a singular entity. No matter how many of you there are you are singular I am infinite. I can not be beaten, I cannot be killed. I will exist as long as Existence exists. For I am Non-Existence I am the Origin of The Quiet and I will not be destroyed as long as my opposite continues. As the light grows so too does the shadow"

We rushed him as one and with a wave of his hand most of us ceased to exist. Only I remained. It seemed hopeless.

"Do you see... It is futility... Life is futility... It will be better to simply rest,"

-Sorry, but I enjoy existing- and then a red gloved hand hit The Glitch in the jaw.

   Record: 20-15-20-1-12-9-20-25 Missing
  Ending Playback
 Attempting to Debug
Insight Needed  

No comments:

Post a Comment