Monday 2 November 2015

sYNtAX

Insight Acquired
 Beginning Playback
  Record: 10-1-3-11 6-18-15-19-20
  
What do you want from us %@(& ?

-It is simple. I want you to do what you always do. Disrupt the plans of the nigh unstoppable. The &!!^(# is going to destroy everything and there is very little we can do about it. That very little we can do we will do and as long as I'm still alive we have a chance. I'm not asking you to trust me, you'd be a fool to trust me. I will undoubtedly betray all of you as soon as this is over, but for now you need me and I need you.-

So what exactly do you want us to do.

-Kill The Faceless Bastard. Destroy the servant so I can face the master.-

  Record: 20-8-5 3-15-12-4 19-5-5-11-5-18 corrupted
 Ending Playback
Insight Needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment