Monday 2 November 2015

Record: 20-15-20-1-12-9-20-25

Record Found:

Beginning Playback:

*The Glitch staggered from the punch and he seemed to blink out of existence a few times then he turned on Jack*

There you are... I was wondering when you would show up instead of making me face your pawns.

-Yeah well I'm here now. Oh and Muffin I brought some of your friends-

*Jack stated as Megan, Dr. Malice, Lisa, Harold, Ariadne and Amanda all appeared*

What? What's the point of this?

Yes, I am confused Jack? Why have you brought these people? They will not help you...

-I don't need anyone's help. I just wanted to make sure you were all here for this-

*Jack states and then snaps his fingers a tiny little sphere appearing in his hand and he tosses it at The Glitch*

What? No!

*The Glitch roars as the ball explodes and the quiet emerges beginning to absorb everything around it. The Glitch screams as it's sucked into the quiet*

-You may have created The Quiet, but it belongs to me now-

What the... Hey!

*Muffin called as him and the others began being sucked into the quiet as well*

-Yeah sorry, Muffy there was a reason I made sure you and your friends were here. The Quiet will destroy the glitch and you and this entire universe. With you and your friends, God and The Man in Grey gone I will have complete control over everything. Thanks so much for your help-

Damn you Ja-

*Muffin started before being sucked into the Quiet. Jack walked outside to find The Ne Timu victorious*

Time to go?

-Yes it is time to go. I will make you and The Ne Timu their own universe where the fears never existed as per our agreement and then I will remake The Fears themselves. Finally there is nothing to stand in my way anymore. It's time to get things started off right.-

No comments:

Post a Comment