Monday 2 November 2015

Record: 20-8-5 3-15-12-4 19-5-5-11-5-18

So... I just talk and The Newborn will record it?

Seems like it

Well alright... so we've gone to face Faceless and... Wait I don't have to Narrate everything do I?

No... He'll describe everything that happens as it happens. He can see us.

Oh alright...

*The Glitch has made himself a lair out of pieces of the surrounding countryside. As Muffin approaches Faceless appears before him.*

I was expecting you. We figured Jack would send you to stop us. You will not be enough however... Not against what we have accomplished.

*As he spoke the newly evolved Fears appeared. Muffin looked them over and then straight at Faceless*

Too scared to face me yourself?

Why should I bother to deal with an insect?

*The fears prepared to attack and Muffin got into a fighting stance*

Alright our turn. We've been waiting forever for a chance like this!

*Unikeia announced as she appeared along with the rest of The Ne Timu and attacked The Fears. In the ensuing battle Muffin rushed at Faceless and Faceless disappeared. Muffin followed him into The Glitch's Lair. Muffin found Faceless inside*

A clever Trick... I must give Jack a commendation. I suppose this is to be our climactic battle. We were friends once... Are you sure you don't want to join my side?

Hard to be friends with someone who's planning to destroy everything... Besides you're not Faceless. You're the glitch.

Fair enough... Well then let us fight, but like you said I am not Faceless, I am far more than Faceless. I am The Glitch and you are an insignificant mortal.

Well... To be fair... I'm not just one insignificant mortal... I am many. Spread throughout the multiverse and if this works as intended-

*Muffin stated calling forth the power Jack had granted him. Tears appeared in the world around him and from them emerged, Muffin. All the Muffins from all over the multiverse*

-We're all here. Think you can take all of us?!

*Muffin stated and attacked. Glitch!Faceless did his best to fight back against an almost infinte wave of Muffins, but it wasn't going well. With one last attack Muffin punched Faceless in the Face and his mask shattered. He staggered back and then everything became static*

No comments:

Post a Comment