Saturday 24 October 2015

Record: 23-15-15-4-5-14 19-14-9-16-5-18

Record fixed:

Beginning Playback:

*Jack stepped forward from the darkness*

-Oh Muffy you don't remember me? I'm hurt-

Jack! I should have known you were behind this!

-No... Don't you remember the story you just told? The Glitch is behind this. This once we're actually allies... In fact I need your help. I have a plan to defeat The Glitch, but I need you and Unikeia-

Hey Muffin!

Hey Unikeia...

-Right yes, anyway I need you and Unikeia to help me fight against The Glitch. If I can get to him I can beat him, but first I need you and Unikeia to make him reveal himself which won't be easy. He's taken the fears and made them stronger and he's hiding in the altered body of Faceless. Now I have a plan that will let us get to him, but I need you to do as I say.-

No comments:

Post a Comment