Thursday 22 October 2015

COMPuTER

Insight Acquired
 Beginning Playback
  Record: 20-8-5 20-9-13-5 11-5-5-16-5-18

There were a number of us standing on a hill. We hadn't meant to be there, we were just passing by when we saw it happening. There was a plane crashing. We all stopped and watched as this big passenger jet came careening out of the sky. It didn't last long, but in that time I got a good look at what was around me and I saw him. There was a man... He was wearing a grey suit and a like little bowler hat thing and he was looking at a pocketwatch. He wasn't even looking at the plane. He seemed completely unbothered, by what was happening. In fact he seemed to be waiting for it. However, just milliseconds before it would have hit the ground, there was a strange sensation. My eyes filled with sparkles and I could only sort of see, but I could see the man drop his pocketwatch and stare up at The Plane that was now heading directly for us. Somehow it had just completely changed direction inches from the ground. The man raises up his hand and then it crashed into the hill. I was unconscious for some time. When I woke up, I was badly injured. I couldn't move and I thought I was going to die. I should have died... I don't know how I'm still alive. I could see the grey man. He was lying a few feet away from me. He had been split in two by the plane and was obviously dead. The smashed pieces of his pocketwatch lying nearby. It was then I heard the speaking. Well first I heard the sirens. There were sirens approaching and they almost hid the voice. There was a man walking amidst the crash. He was wearing a skull mask and poking at the bodies. He was also speaking. He said:

"The Fourth of Three. A @!!^(% in the world. None shall stand when the earth moves." he then arrived at me and looked down at me. He took off his mask and I screamed. It hurt to scream, but I screamed anyway. His face was wrong. I felt my eyes starting to bleed as I looked up at it. He was performing some kind of respectful gesture and then he stabbed me in the chest. After that I woke up here with you...

  Record: 3-18-1-19-8 corrupted
 Ending Playback
Insight Needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment