Monday 12 October 2015

LOGarITHM

Insight acquired...
 Beginning playback...
  Record: 2-18-9-7-8-20 15-14-5-19

I lived with my roommate Jim in a bungalow just off the college campus. Jim is the studious type and I was always a bit more of a partying type. I got back from a party to find all the lights were out and the place was quiet. I walked in and was about to call Jim's name, when a voice shushed me. There was someone, almost hidden in the darkness, just by the door. "Stay quiet" they told me,
"Jim?" I asked and I could just barely see them, shake their head. I reached for the light switch and they stopped me.
"Don't turn on the light. They haven't noticed you yet," the figure said.
"Who haven't?" I asked. He pointed at Jim's bedroom door. I went and checked. The lights were off in there as well, but Jim's computer screen was on and in the dim glow of his monitor I could see what was happening. Jim was lying on the ground, his body torn and bloodied, there were creatures... Like large birds... or no more like Humans mixed with birds... They were eating him tearing into his body with razor sharp beaks... I almost screamed, but the figure put their hand around my mouth and dragged me back from the room. He opened the door and tossed me outside and then followed me out. It was a man in a mask. A crappy store bought halloween skull mask, with one eye blocked out with a plastic cap.
"Things are going to change. The Gods are evolving. Tell the world," he told me, then headed back inside and closed the door behind him.

"What happened next?"

... I spread the word.

  Record: 6-1-3-5-12-5-19-19 corrupted.
 Playback ending
Insight Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment