Monday 12 October 2015

Record: 6-1-3-5-12-5-19-19

Record has been repaired...

Beginning Playback:

After I began going from place to place doing as I had been told. As I did I could feel myself changing. Powers growing inside me. I was becoming The Messenger of God.

-And then you found yourself here... Do you know why?-

No... I don't...

-Because there are some who don't like your god. I'm one of them. I couldn't let your message spread. Not at the rate it was anyway. So, I had you killed. Now that I know the story I also no longer need you... -

*With a snap of his fingers Jack banished The Messenger back into the land of the dead*

-So... The Glitch is coming... What a pain... Hey Newborn you got all that right? I'm going to need you recording everything-

"Yes, Jack"

-oh and send a message to our friend. Tell her we're going to need her. This is going to be such a headache...-

No comments:

Post a Comment