Saturday 17 October 2015

eNCRyPTIoN

Insight Acquired
 Beginning Playback
  Record: 2-9-18-3-8-13-1-14

The streets were packed that day. The day the... man fell from the sky. He simply appeared in the air and plummeted to the earth. He hit with a resounding crash, a multitude of limbs all long and seemingly boneless, more like tendrils than actual limbs flailed in every direction then returned to the central mass. Many had been killed or injured when he fell and many more were harmed or killed by the flailing. When he stood up, most of us fled. I stayed... I watched... I saw. The figure was tall, taller than anyone else I'd ever seen. His skin was a mixture of black and white. It was hard to tell, but I think at one point there might have been a more apparent pattern, but the colours seemed to be dripping down his form, leaving him just a mishmash... He still had a pure white bald head though with at the time no features. He seemed to stagger and suddenly a hand whipped out wrapping around a person who couldn't run away fast enough and simply crushed them, I began to run at that point, but it was too late, I felt it's tentacular arms wrap around me and I turned to stare into it's lack of eyes. It's face tore open then, a jagged crack appearing in it's face and a thick black sludge leaked out of the crack. Suddenly I heard someone yell out something and a woman leaped onto the creatures' back and started seemingly trying to strangle it or something. It let me go and began thrashing about. I saw him slam her against a wall at least twice, but she held on, then another man appeared. He was wearing a skull mask and he grabbed her from behind by the hair and tore her off of the thing... He flung her away and she caught herself and glared at him. 

"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Stopping you," he answered.
"He'll die!"
 "Those who cannot adapt die. It's the nature of evolution,"
"I won't let you stop me from saving him!" she yelled and charged back at the creature who had begun to flail around again and was now screaming. More jagged cracks were appearing throughout it's body. The skull man moved to block her and she punched him in the face, she seemed momentarily surprised as he was flung backwards and she felt her knuckles, still seeming surprised, "You... You're not," he stood back up and then the creature started screeching and I turned my attention back to it just in time to see it explode, into many pieces. The black portions of it were like goo, but the white were like shards of porcelain. I picked up one. The skull faced man was gone and the woman came over to me. She knelt down in front of me, she was crying. She took the porcelain shard from my hand and hugged it to her chest before vanishing.

  Record: 20-8-5 20-8-9-18-4 corrupted 
 Ending Playback
Insight Needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment