Saturday 17 October 2015

Record: 20-8-5 20-8-9-18-4

Record Fixed:

Beginning Playback:

Of course it was only after she vanished that I realized one of the porcelain shards had embedded itself in my body and I think I died... I'm not entirely sure... One moment I was there and now I'm here.

-Well you're actually quite... Lucky I suppose. You're not dead, but I will be keeping you here for now. That porcelain shard will start you on the path of rebirth, but the world needs to be fixed before then, so I'll be keeping you here. You will be my first agent, once I am ready though, so for now sleep,-

*The entity that will one day become a new Slender Man has fallen asleep.*

"I will transfer them somewhere safe for now,"

-The Glitch is killing or turning my creations. It's maddening... Has she responded?-

"She has. She offers her help though she expects recompense."

-Of course she does and she'll have it.-

No comments:

Post a Comment