Saturday 24 October 2015

liNK

Insight Acquired
 Beginning Playback
  Record: 20-8-5 8-1-18-12-5-17-21-9-14

Hi my name is The Muffin Man and I don't know what's going on here!
  
-Tell me about the last thing you remember-

Um... Well the last thing I remember was Portnoy, or God or whoever went to go beat some sense into The Wooden Girl after she went crazy and started taking control of entire cities and making them put on elaborate and gory plays. We found her and she looked different her normally wooden skin had a metallic sheen and the face painted onto it was smeared and dripping. She also kept alternating between crying and laughing during the fight. We won of course. Few things can stand against God... Or could I guess? 

-Please continue. Do not get ahead of yourself-

Right right... So we beat her and she fled, releasing all the people. We talked about whether or not to go after her when everything seemed to shift. It felt like the entire world just like tilted slightly or something... We weren't in the same place we were before. We were on top of a building. There was also something wrong with God. He was staggering and swaying like he was drunk. As I watched he fell off of the building. I lunged after him and caught him in the air as we both fell. I don't think either of us would have suffered too badly from the fall, I mean he's God and I'm basically invincible. Might have broken a couple of bones. The building wasn't too high up honestly. Then everything shifted again. And suddenly we were falling on top of the same building. It had one of those pointy antenna things. Portnoy knocked me away and then fell getting impaled on the antenna. I hit the roof of the building and pain surged through me. I think every bone in my body was broken... Well probably not every bone, but yeah... Portnoy was still fine and he started to try and pull himself up off of the Antenna when Faceless Appeared. God stopped and looked at him and then Faceless just decapitated him. I couldn't understand it and I still don't, but apparently it worked. Faceless killed God. He then turned to me. "Hey Muffin... Tell me everything you remember about me,"

"You just killed God," 

"Yes, yes, but that's not important... Tell me what you remember?"

"I remember hearing about you and going back in time to get you out of the fight with The Emissary... I remember you helping us fight The Ne Timu... I remember you and May killing Megan... and I remember fighting you and then you went crazy and The Liar killed you and then we fought you as The Archangel and... These memories don't make sense... What's going on?"

"You remember the other universes... Even Dreslith's internal universe... Wasn't expecting that one. Existence is breaking down. For instance do you remember that you died? You, me, Lisa, Dr. Malice and everyone. We all died during Amanda's quest to release God. So how are you here right now?"

"G... God brought me back?"

"No. You weren't brought back. You came back. Cracks are appearing and the dead are falling back through. No one remains dead anymore. It's part of the side effect..." he said then looked at God, "Well he'll stay dead... My new master will make sure of that..."

"What new Master? Side Effect of what?" I asked confused.

"I told you. Everything is breaking down,"

"If you fell through a crack as well, why do you know all of this, shouldn't you be as confused as the rest of us?"

"I didn't fall through a crack... I was pulled," he said and then removed his mask.

"Y... You have a face?!"

"That's right. I was rebuilt in my new Masters image. All of The Fears are being rebuilt... evolved as it were. Far greater than Jack's designs. They still retain human weaknesses, but the new evolved fears of my master will not have such weaknesses,"

"Who's this master of yours?"

"The fourth of Three. The Glitch in The System," he answered and then everything began to shift again and then I was falling and I hit the ground and woke up here... Who are you anyway?

  Record: 23-15-15-4-5-14 19-14-9-16-5-18 corrupted
 Ending Playback
Insight Needed 

No comments:

Post a Comment